How to mod First words, My house 1.1 unlimited apk for laptop

How to mod First words, My house 1.1 unlimited apk for laptop



First words, My house.apk 1.1
Name: First words, My house.apk
ID: boek.kinderapp.mijnhuis
Version: 1.1
Size: 47 Mb



First words, My house Screen Preview

How to download First words, My house patch 1.1 apk for bluestacks
How to get First words, My house 1.1 apk for bluestacks
How to install First words, My house patch 1.1 apk for pc

How to install First words, My house apk for android

- For Android 4.0 or higher:
Please to Settings, look down to Security, and select Unknown sources. Choosing this choice will enable to install apps download from the internet.
- For devices running on lower Android 4.0:
Please go to Settings - open the Applications option, and select Unknown sources, click OK on the popup alert.

First words, My house Details

Increase the vocabulary of your toddler with this educational app (0-4 years).

Your child 'walks' through several rooms of the house: lounge, kitchen, bedroom and bathroom. In each room your child can touch things. The word is pronounced and then your child will learn to recognize which word belongs to which object. In the sitting room, the kitchen and the bedroom is depicted small booklet can also be touched. The recognizable photographs in the book your child can further expand his vocabulary.
This game is a fun and educational way for children to learn words from their everyday surroundings.
This app is a part of the book 'My house'' and is offered in Dutch, English, French, German and Spanish.

What's new in First words, My house 1.1


First words, My house | 4 Reviewers | | Rating: 5

Download First words, My house lastet APK



Search terms:
How to mod First words, My house patch 1.1 apk for android
How to use First words, My house mod apk
How to mod First words, My house 1.1 apk
How to get First words, My house lastet apk

Previous Post
Next Post